Monday, September 21, 2015

Art Journal Monday

Good morning all, Hazel here sharing a journal page with you. This page was inspired by Jenni Niemi, I've been watching her videos on You Tube.


I started by spreading acrylic paint over the page.


I did some stencilling and stamping over the page.


Then I drew the face and stamped some flowers.


I painted round the face and flowers leaving the background showing, then I painted the face.


I coloured round the face with Faber-Castell Pitt pens and did some doodling round the flowers and on her hair. I stamped some small flowers and script on the background, I also added some shading to the face.


I must admit that I'm pleased with the result as it's the first face I've done. I hope you like it.

Thank you for looking.

xxx Hazel.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous page Hazel! Love your face and the colours you have used!

    ReplyDelete