Monday, February 15, 2016

Let's Soar

Hey there!  Maria here today with a Art journal layout:

This is my 2 page layout done in the 8x8 Dylusions art journal.  I took a few pics of the products and process but not every step.

I first started with Dylusions Paints in the background "scrapped" on with a credit card.  Black circles were added using Black Dylusions Paint and a stencil. 

I love these pineapples by Avery Elle.  I stamped a bunch and colored them with watercolors.  The cocktail glasses were cut from an image I found online.  I tried to free hand the shape but mine kept coming out wonky.  The Andy Skinner stencil you see in this picture is the one I used to add the words on my pages.


I used a basic glue stick to glue down the pieces. 


I love sparkle so I added Star Dust Stickles to the leaves of the pineapples and the top of the yummy looking cocktail.



I used black Dylusions paint and the Andy Skinner stencil to create the 2 words.  Then I used a Signo White pen to outline them.  I used a black and white Signo gel pen around the entire layout.



Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you like my Let's Soar layout!

Maria

5 comments:

  1. Love your spread Maria! Gorgeous, yummy colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages - very summery.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colourful pages, I wouldn't mind one of those yummy looking cocktails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors ans warm summer feel of the piece. If I closed my eyes I could feel the warm sunshine and that is much needed these cold dreary days ♥

    ReplyDelete