Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Graduation card tutorial

Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by today.
Ann here and I've got a quick tutorial for you on how I made my project for our current challenge, Graduation with the added twist of Travel.  Enjoy!

This is what my project looked like:


Step 1 : I used Gel Medium to adhere Tissue Wrap paper to the back of the panel and let it dry.


Step 2 : Simply scribble various colors of distress crayons directly on the surface.  The distress crayons blend beautifully over the Tissue Wrap paper.


Step 3 : Applied Texture Paste through stencil randomly.


Step 4 : Using Chipboard Letter to spell out words "Congrats".


Step 5 : Die cut a piece of foggy silver cardstock using the Earth Globe Shape die.


Step 6 : Stamping the image of girl by Dina Wakley, bachelor cap and diploma by MFT. Coloring with Copic markers.


Step 7 : I made a black tassels and put it on the left upper corner.


Thanks so much for stopping by and hope this inspires you to join in our June Challenge.  I can't wait to see what you make to link up and as always, happy creating!


Hugs & Love


Ann


1 comment:

  1. Loving all the elements you've put together, great colours and fun idea to pop the tassel on too x

    ReplyDelete